(c)

(C) Copyright SNOWbear Productions. T h a n k Y o u F o r V i s i t i n g


Oh Man! A few weeks ago my wife and I got deathly ill; "running at both ends" - as they say. I stayed in bed sick for two straight days with a high temp; diearreah, and vomitting and all the wonderful aches that go along with it. A few days later my wife learned from the news that our beloved Peanut butter sandwiches a few days earlier was the cause for our self imposed extended bed rest. Come to find out my daughter purchased a jar as well. Then a week later; I found out that my father had been ill from the same cause. Now, I can't look at a jar of peanut butter the same way.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you two are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are MUCH better, thank you. GREAT hearing from you Father Bear!

    ReplyDelete

VENTURE INTO MY WORLD

VENTURE INTO MY WORLD
The Watcher's Book of Books