People for some reason just DON'T TALK ABOUT...
mine is paid for, so I have no worries.
Now just to get on with living.
WHAT SHOULD you say?
I want a hole dug be the trees in Coggin Park, where we were married in Brownwood, Texas, and some ashes poured there, and a few words said; then bless people with the joy of being able to 'move on' with their own lives.
- Full Legal Name:
- Other/Maiden Names
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- City and State of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Father’s Name
- Marital Status/Spouse or Partner Name
- Wedding Date and Place
- Children’s Names
- Armed Forces History: Texas Army Natioinal Guard, 1990-1998.
- Education: GED, some 42 collage hours,
- Driver’s License Number
- Passport Information
- People to Be Notified of Death (with Phone Numbers)
- Pre-Plan Information (Including Funeral Home and Plan Documents, if Applicable)
- List of People Responsible for Funeral Planning
- Preferred Funeral Home
- Preferred Interment Method
- Clothing/Jewelry to Be Buried In
- Ceremony Preferences
- Funeral Officiant Name and Contact Info
- Music/Reading Preferences
- CHECK MY SAFE BOX, (you have the KEY ELIZABETH).
Posted by Snowbear at 8/18/2016 08:45:00 PM
I am currently the GAME DESIGNER of a scavenger hunt online venture, and this is one of the first links that the Players must come to. Stroll about folks but don't let the rabbit trails distract you too much from staying with the Real trail.
Posted by Snowbear at 8/02/2016 10:20:00 AM