People for some reason just DON'T TALK ABOUT...
mine is paid for, so I have no worries.
Now just to get on with living.
WHAT SHOULD you say?
I want a hole dug be the trees in Coggin Park, where we were married in Brownwood, Texas, and some ashes poured there, and a few words said; then bless people with the joy of being able to 'move on' with their own lives.
- Full Legal Name:
- Other/Maiden Names
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- City and State of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Father’s Name
- Marital Status/Spouse or Partner Name
- Wedding Date and Place
- Children’s Names
- Armed Forces History: Texas Army Natioinal Guard, 1990-1998.
- Education: GED, some 42 collage hours,
- Driver’s License Number
- Passport Information
- People to Be Notified of Death (with Phone Numbers)
- Pre-Plan Information (Including Funeral Home and Plan Documents, if Applicable)
- List of People Responsible for Funeral Planning
- Preferred Funeral Home
- Preferred Interment Method
- Clothing/Jewelry to Be Buried In
- Ceremony Preferences
- Funeral Officiant Name and Contact Info
- Music/Reading Preferences
- CHECK MY SAFE BOX, (you have the KEY ELIZABETH).