Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Death and Dying


A How To...
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn's rain.
When you wake in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

Pagan, Christian, and agnostic alike, [know]... that
these words expressed the "right" things at the death of a much-loved person.


But to be born again, you must die

1 comment:

  1. I know the path you walk now all too well. It is a lonely path and one that makes us feel helpless in the hands of fate. Yet, you do not walk alone. I stand beside you. I'm here. I empathize and sympathize. If you need me, call. Victoria Rose and I are here for you any time, day or night.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK