Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

longer post coming soon: MTS

It is with much sadness that I inform you, that:
MICHAEL T. SMITH was discovered on February 4th, 2009 at 3:00 PM by theLewisville Police Department, dead in his apartment, he had apparently passed away in his sleep.

My wife Alice, his sister, is devastated. Along with all her other personal medical conditions this is the one situation that is the gravest among her issues pressing on her. Alice has no friends outside her immediate family circle and at the core of her personality is a shy introvert, who when given the chance would be your lifelong defender. She has not attended church in several years but eagerly accepts the warm encouragements of prayers and genuine thoughts of concern. My wife means a great deal to me; she is my everything and I do not ask this lightly of anyone.

Your thoughts and prayers are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK