Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Time Keeps on Slipping...


A year ago today my father passed away, seems like yesterday, yet a thousand things have come and gone since then. Alice has had two major surgerys, a stroke from one and months of rehab. My brother-in-law passed away. We got to see Alice's sister, Peggy and my brother, Tracy again - after too many years gone by; and now it's Spring once more.


We saw, what I thought was a really great movie experience; Benjamin Button - though personally I think they should have entitled it: Remembering and Savoring the Moments of your Life - Benjamin Button. It's about - just that, and how each one of is just as extraordinary as the main character, Benjamin, and how fleeting life really is in the grand scheme of things. It was the kind of film that stays with you long after the buttery smell of popcorn has faded from the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK