Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

NEW BLOG TITLE: The Crimson Catharsis

THE CRIMSON CATHARSIS or "The Red Purging" is the revamped title of my Blog. As the name implies, I am changing a focus in my life.  Some major changes are occurring in my personal life, and I thought it would do well to reflect that here as well.  Keeping the same Blogger address, (thenephilimage) [The was the working title of my novel: THE WATCHER's REQUIEM]; would allow people to continue following my post who care to do so. I am striving to write more. and I am not quiet sure how or in what direction this renewal will manifest itself.


   In renewing my Christian Faith I am not quiet sure how returning to it will manifest itself either.  I don't see myself becoming a Pastor.  At this point even thinking about returning to a church makes me nervous inside.  I have begun researching some information for writing a new book.  It seems this very investigation is what has spurred me toward my return to Christianity.  Paganism's reveal was a fascinating journey with a great deal of answered question. In returning there seems to be a resurgence of enthusiasm, yet many behavioral changes will take time to develop into new habits.
   Right now I am feeling a little more than overwhelmed with emotions and new questions about this direction I seem to find myself in.  Being a seeker is not always finding the answers you want.


FACEBOOK