Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Salvation again... answered.

I had asked this question, and trying to keep in "context" got a really good answer last night from someone else; simplistically given in John 3:16 " "whosoever" ". Therefore; Paul was right. I guess I'm 'trying too hard' to find the trees in the forest.
Though Peter was talking to a specific "group" his message that Jesus would 'forgive' even those who murdered him could be extended; according to Paul, to even those who had nothing to do with those events, and 'forgiveness' would even cover your personal faults. Like John said, "whosoever" BELIEVES, and acts upon such belief not to continue rebelling against would find that "forgiveness" they so seek.
I am not a "perfect" man by any means; yet... I have re-claimed the Blood of Jesus Christ as having been the payment in full of a debt I could never pay off. Being no different that I was before, just "forgiven" it will be a daily struggle not to fall back and continue to aggravate that "clean slate" I have been Graciously giving; and I am by no means - 'better than anyone else'. Just the opposite. Humbled to watch the details of my personal life before a world stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK