Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

THE BACK AND FORTH


THE BACK AND FORTH
   “I’m having those dreams again, those about the couple talking about me; the ones I told you about.  They’re dressed in strange clothes, reading from a book and talking about me.”
   “What are they saying?”
   “What?”
   “What are they saying about you?”
   “About us, they’re talking – about us, you and me.”
   “What are they saying?”
   “They’re – they’re talking about how we died, as if it was a long time ago.”
   “Died?”
   “Yes.  You drowned.”
   “Me!  What – what about you?”
   “I – I was the one who found you, and then apparently I went off and hung myself.”
   “It’s just a dream.”
   “A dream?”
   “Yes, dreams seem real – at the time, and then you wake up.”
   “I was never asleep, I was walking along and suddenly saw them; when I saw you floating in the water, tomorrow.”
  



...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK