Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

FIRST COMMENTS again...

I had a blog awhile back; ok - so I forgot all my entry codes and passwords, secret handshacks, and wizardry spellwords. So here we are again.
'Ol Tehuti will be proud; he's been blogging for awhile and trying to get me on for quiet some time now.
http://tiedyedbrainrays.typepad.com/blog/
I have a web site that I'm struggling with:
http://www.freewebs.com/falconmyst/index.htm THE NEPHILIM AGE is a story I'm trying to develop; with a lot of graphics, using Photoshop, which is really neat. My Dad's still waiting for the movie, he's thinking the books out already, lol.
Well this is a good place to start, again... hopefully, I'll have something to put here worth the readers time, more than my own little head space...


1 comment:

  1. Old Tehuti is proud of you, my friend. Blogging, journaling, writing on your story, drawing, creating, making, crafting... You have a truly creative spirit that inspires me. I was telling the little sprout the other day about how her old Uncle Tehuti used to sit at the kitchen table and draw for hours with his best friend whilst the other juveniles were out committing delinquincy. Those were the days, eh?

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK