Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Near MISSSSS

I work 16 hours on both days of the weekend. On my way home tonight I was in the far lefthand lane, driving 70mph - speed limit was 60, mind you! Suddenly from out of no where these blaring headlights come racing on my ass till they fade into a glaring aroa in my rear window for the next mile or two; unshakablly pissing me off. Then, just as suddenly, "he" came along side my vehicle - nearly scraping my passenger door with his driver's side door I'm edging over into the HOV left lane - without having even been able to check for oncoming traffic. All the while the white sedan vooms in front of me -shoots 'the finger' as he passes /bitch!/ then just as wrecklessly weaves through the thick of traffic straight ahead.

http://roadragers.com/

So to that driver - whoever you were - "Screw You" and pray I never find your mother's cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK