Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Creative writing process

THIS is my "writing creative process"I stash folded paper in my pocket, and as thought come to me I sketch them down and then much later on the computer I refashion them into Stories. So far I have four working diverse novels.
HERE is my current one.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
THE CURE CRISIS
.......Scribbled Story Notes-To Self (waiting to be fleshed out):
........................A Conversation...........................................................
- "Wow!"
> "Wow?"
- "You have an interpreter for that script?".. LOL
> "Script?"
- "I can't read cursive."
> "Serious?  I thought you were a Journalist, Brycin."
-  "Yeah I am, Matthew. LOL Just never came across anyone who still used it. Script went out of style about 60 years ago. With dictational-AI or Texting no one even bothers writing in cursive any more.  Kind of a lost art you know."
Matthew:... "In 2013 The Catharsis Church mandated cursive into its priesthood curriculum."
Brycin:... "Ah, so that's what all the post note passing among you fellas is all about."
Matthew:... "Sorry. I'm no longer a priest or Lay Servant as we called them. Here, I'll just re-write the letter for you."
Brycin:... "That Church is something else."
Matthew:... "Yes. They are gaslighting with my head," Matthew said, "and I'm not crazy that's just how they want me to feel, but it's not working; yet."


.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK