Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

my OFFICE space

   I don't have a huge office but I do have a desk and work area.  A place to hang up a few awards, and a computer, (that still needs to have some programs I use uploaded). But for the most part it's very nice to have a new job.  I really enjoy the area whre I work in the Life Skill's Department.  Instead of just one shift (as an HTL), I am now monitoring both shift's staffings, [6/2 and 2/10] to be engaged in active treatment with the individual's served. I'm coming at the role as a Program Supervisor, less controlling and more supportive and meeting the staff needs in making the Clients the central figure in our "play".  Too much of the time the theater lights have been wrongly focused on the shortages and worries of the the staff instead of realizing that the "Individual" are the main actors, and we their backup.  All the nice offices, computers and awards mean nothing without the real reason for even being at the facility. 





1 comment:

  1. Being an office worker myself, it's always a little voyeuristic to see how other people set up their own work stations. My work office is rather plain and not personalised, and my home office is small and cluttered. I like how you have found space to show off your certificates - it's certainly a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK