Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The Voices Yet to be Heard

Thoughts From My Pen

  THROUGHOUT the day I scribble my thoughts down.  Sometimes in a notebook or any handy piece of paper.  When I get home it gets tossed on my desk.  I'm an early morning riser and come 4:30 AM I usually sort through all the bits and pieces of thoughts, filing them in Word program files.  Even as the hurried scribbles are pecked on the keyboard, a second editing occurs.  A sentence may turn into a paragraph.
  After this it's dropped into a previously begun idea, which has developed into a chapter.  Over the many years these chapters have grown into books. I have only self-publish one of these endeavors as a book of poems, SNOW'S SCRIBBLES. The seven other books I am working on have had their titles changed throughout the years.

   THESE are the following working titles for the books I am currently working on:

Modern fantasy; the archaeological discovery of the Book of Thryiel.

The Complex of Oddities
Anthology of short stories: mystery, murder and cultic discoveries.

SNOW: The History of a Surname
Genealogical research on the descendants of William Snowe, my ancestor. 

BOB L. SNOW: A Biography of a Seeker
The story of my father and public showcase of his oil paintings.

The Pagans of Scripture
A Pagan/Christian historical resource study on The Bible.

Cure Crisis
A whistle-blower science-fiction thriller.



...



No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK