Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Getting Colder

It's getting colder here in North Texas, and I'm a wimp about it. I could live in summer heat all year long; with a surname like "Snow" you'd think I would enjoy the winter - not really. The Mrs. on the other hand thrives in the change. burrrrr. Just letting the pups out to do their morning ritual as the wind slices through my face is enough winter for me.

I feel for the folks who have to deal with the Real Thing - with snow up to their necks, buried cars, and being home bound. Well, such is the Turning of the Wheel of seasons in order to get up back around to the joyou warmth of the bright summer daze! Least with winter festivals and bundling families the cold is more bearable.

- Just hate getting out in it. . .

3 comments:

  1. Brrr, I am cold just thinking about it. I dont have the patience to let the car "warm up" before driving somewhere...thats just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, Falconmist (I love your name)...and I checked out your artwork on 'Forbidden' and I know you are highly creative. I wish you the best of luck in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 20 degrees F (-6C) in Detroit. Speak not to me of your "cold snaps".

    But...I must say that being snowed-in doesn't happen all that much. That's why God gave us snow-shovels, after all.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK