Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

ONE YEAR BLOGGING!!!




Well who would have thought? For quiet a long time there Tehuti had tried to get me into blogging, but because I knew so little about it I felt incapable of pulling it off; yet I finally jumped into blogging, with misspellings and doubts. Well, a year later - after having faded once or twice - I'm still here.

After a year of blogging, having never really kept a journal, I find it a little interesting of the changes I've gone through and the Times as well. Learned more about photoshop, figured out some HTML codes, gotten a new Puppy, moved to a new apartment, a precious granddaughter, had a brother-in-law move in with us, started developing a Company...

Thank you readers for staying interested. Let's see where I am come Next year. . .

2 comments:

  1. Are you subtracting the time from your haitus(sp)?
    Truly, congrats on gettin' this far. See how long you can pull it off!
    I know I don't check in as often as I should, but you have my support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet Right Inspector! And yes I am very thankful to such loyal and supportive readers as yourself.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK