(c)

(C) Copyright SNOWbear Productions. T h a n k Y o u F o r V i s i t i n g

VOXing...

I've started another Blog at: VOX. It was extremely easy to set up, and in many ways much better than Blogger; however I don't like NOT being able to leave a comment, without first having to have an account. Blogger you can leave a comment, and not have an account; like our D&D players on my sites.

Oh! How I have grown lazy. Funny how when I'm at work there's so many things I think about needing to get done, started, or just completed - then when I'm off, like the last three days; seems nothing has gotten done. NOTE to self - Clean up your desk; thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like VOX. It is addictive, isn't it? Now I've got 3 to keep up with, plus a damn MySpace page and an abandoned Orkut account. Please have my tombstone inscribed, "He Was Blogged To Death."

    ReplyDelete

VENTURE INTO MY WORLD

VENTURE INTO MY WORLD
The Watcher's Book of Books