Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

A Really Big OUCH!

   When I was twelve years old I fell out of a tree breaking both bones in my right arm; that took "forever" to heal in a cast up to my shoulder.  Last month I had a jammed middle finger that swelled up with infection.
    I must have been bitten by a spider or something; because I developed this horribly painful pimple that didn't go away after eight days.  I finally broke down and went to the doctor who said I should have come in seven days ago. He numbed the pain with a huge gauge needle, then lanced it open with a scalpel by an inch and a half, but it was the 10 minuets of squeezing to ooze out the infectious pressure that overwhelmed the experience in pain.  The doctor that did the procedure was an 18 year military veteran, who told me many of his soldiers would have been yelling out.  I didn't make a sound which impressed him; my waiting so long didn't. Believe me, my side hurts, even though I haven't been to the Doctor in years - this was a really big OUCH!!!
   As of today, Sunday, I'M feeling better with all the pain reliever and antibiotics; called in to work (sorry guys), but all the bending and stretching can't be dealt with - doc's excuse will have to do, and FMLA.

FACEBOOK