Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

BEHIND the Scenes: Introduction


"So, how do you come up with all that stuff anyway?"
..................................................................................................................

BEHIND the Scenes: will be story notes to myself for another blog.  These notes are about the resources, influences, inspirations and muses I drew upon to develop my first (hopefully soon to be published novel: CURE CRISIS).


Martin Zuniga:
  First, there came the discovery of an unlimited power source, and its storage capacity.  Martin Zuniga, a helicopter maintenance Chief from Corpus Christi, Texas; stumbled upon the discovery by sheer accident.

   A real person, friend and former co-worker.  Though not a 'main character' this is where the Emulator device's crystal draws its name from.

StatePark,....near Lake Mathis
 My family and I use to go camping here all the time. 

The Church and The Underground
  Shawn Farrar's invention of the two factions; I tried developing this with his input.


============================
============================



...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK