Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

BEHIND the Scenes: THANKS


"So, how do you come up with all that stuff anyway?"
..................................................................................................................


CURE CRISIS

A NOVEL BY
 David DeLane Snow

© 2015 July
SNOWbear Productions

 ……………………………….............
SPECIAL THANKS

   
The ‘core idea’ of this tale comes from Shawn Farrar.  His premises, dealing mainly with the ethics of organ donation and transplants sparked a domino effect of ‘what if’ questions.  Shawn’s basic Idea of The Cure for everything, and the creative embellishing’s of that worldview spurred my own personal creativeness.  He gets the lion’s share of acknowledgements, and huge thank you!

   
Thanks to my daughter, Elizabeth Garza for her view on consistency, realism, and concept for the cover art.   Many thanks to Damon Terrell and Jason Prather; with their detailed eye on story-proofing things were more readable for others.  And finally, I would like to thank my dearest of friends, Mike Cope who never stopped pushing, encouraging and believing in the tenacity of my efforts.

   My deepest gratitude to everyone who helped me struggle against my mental health issues and self-doubt, to accept that I could become a writer by simply writing.

Shawn friend and former co-worker

Elizabeth


Mike

============================
============================


...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK