Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

MY skipping MIND..

CURE CRISIS (my Science-Fiction story); THE NEPHILIM AGE and THE WATCHER'S BOOK (Volume I,II of a long Epic Fantasy); THE APARTMENT COMPLEX (an Anthology of weird short stories).

My mind is in a constant state of 'jumping about'.  I'm trying to develop my writing, more than my art and craft those 'thousand words' from the pictures in my head.  It helps to deal with all the mental issues and stresses.  I've learned over the last few years that sharing my thoughts has made me keenly aware I am not the only twisted, tormented soul out there.  Actually, I am not unlike everyone else, just a little more in-tune and expressive with my 'darker side'.

Love this video so cool the "team work"...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK