Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

GAY MARRIAGE

   It's NOT my job to convict.  I so wanted to ramble on and on about this topic, but the bottom line is still the same as it ever was, even before the Court made their over riding decision: God Loves YOU!
   Some people want to go off on tangents, that those who simply view things in a more traditionally established view of natural marriage; are spouting hateful speech.  LGBT are living with mental health, introverted selfish and sinful world views; but like all opinions, that is there American right to have such. Just as it is my own right (religious freedom), to have a Christian, religious and non-secular view.  People, no matter who they are should still be loved and respected until they display the opposite to me or those I care for.  None of the family, friends or co-workers I know have ever harmed me and my family; we all (as great Americans) agree to dis-agree and continue to move forward as fellow human being in the life journey.
  I think a lot of the "emotionalism" argument for the new ruling is inaccurate by comparison with other statistics and data and realities.  It's been overwhelmingly proven that a stable male-female role model in the nuclear 'family' is the normal, natural and best setting. Yes, due to divorce families are re-combined from failed marriages.  Yes, death rearranges marriages. Yes there is adoption. Yes there is something called intro-fertilization, (I'm not totally in the Dark Ages).  BUT the point being; the Best case is Father/Mother/Child.  For 3,000 years of human existence the "family" always begun with the "marriage" of one male and one female. Say whatever you wish and whatever legal re-defining of the term - the biology remains the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK