Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

I am Blessed Beyond Measure

 BECOMING Mr. SNOW
The Autobiography of 
David DeLane Snow



(2)

 I have so many people give their sad stories of childhood; I have my own story, but we do not stay there.  We grow, we move and mature.  From school I gained a dear friend named Mike Cope, and many others who so influenced me to rise up.  So many of my friends went on to be amazing men in their own right.  I never became a famous person.  I dropped out of High School but later returned for my GED and later acquired 40 some hours of college; never got a degree.  I served in the Texas Army National Guard as a Chaplain's assistant during the Gulf War.  Married, had a daughter, three grand children.  I've been at my current job for going on to 17 years, (and the last year in a supervisory role).
  I am blessed for the life I have lived, no excuses no regrets; sure - we all have lessons we have learned but I am not the person that I use to be.  I am becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK