Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Behind The Truth

   I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness for 13 years.  It took me two very long years of intensive personal Bible study to escape the clutches of the "Elder teachings".  Then I became a Southern Baptist for 15 years; 7 of that as a Lay minister, and 3 attending the Howard Payne University to be a Pastor, (but dropped out).  Then from much frustration and politically correctness burn out I left.  As a JW everything was deemed "pagan".  So, for another 15 years (2 in a 'teaching' Wiccan-Coven); I journeyed along a Pagan Path of self exploration.  About 4 years ago I returned to Christ.  I am also a big Lord of the Rings/ Tolkien fan!



(What do you think this is?)

   In the book I am endeavoring to construct, THE WATCHER'S REQUIEM; many of these experiential themes are explored through the examples of various characters. 


.........

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK