Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

APRIL 17

   

   Seems a 'thousand years ago' and memories galore.  Through many trials and tribulations, adventures and discovers; camping trips, amusement parks, forgotten number of various cars, four cities, three religious paths, too many jobs to keep up with, a child and three grand-children; and still the 'story' is being added too. On April 17, 2016 it will mark our 34th wedding anniversary year.
"Happy Anniversary, Alice; thank you for putting up with me for so long..."


   I hung around with some college guys and they got me into the role playing game of Dungeons & Dragons, and R. E. Howard's CONAN, (we use to go visit 'ol Howard's grave).  About a week after my 18th birthday I met the sister of a friend of mine.  Not too long afterwards we began dating.  I had never really gone against my parents before, and THIS picture proves the adventurous rebellious nature of me at the time as this was taken on my first trip alone ans without their consent.  It was taken in Corpus Christi, Texas; a place where after we married we later lived for 20 years.




.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK