Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

It's A Journey All Its Own

 

   I am writing a book entitled: THE WATCHER'S BOOK: Tales From The Nephilim Age.  There are various things I am doing: writing the story, illustrating scenes from it, trying to 'translate' it into a made up language, transcribe it onto a Text only Blog, design a graphics heavy web site; but most importantly (someday) actually get it published on the Kindle, then in a print-to-buy version from Amazon dot com.  I "see" it visually in my mind, 'hear' the voices of the characters, and feel it as an overarching, unfolding single story.  Life is complex and multi-layered with details I believe, and I am trying to capture that in my writing style.  If no one ever reads my work, it's at least my own way of venting and dealing with my own personal life experiences.

   Religions, politics, sex, death, sorrow, joy, goals, loss, lessons learned, truths, lies; what else is there in life but these.  Once we learn, hopefully we are sharing...  This is my sharing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I  N  T  R  O  D  U  C  T  I  O  N
   In a post middle earth world, a remnant of the elves stayed behind. In doing so they developed a cultic history where idealist doctrines centered themselves as divine teachers. Beginning with a boxed-scroll, the Watcher’s personal stories and later histories; these collected works became their sacred Scriptures. The Keepers were called: The Order of the Red Brotherhood. Their WATCHER’S BOOK and its forgotten religion witnessed the coming, not only of Noah’s Flood but the end of The Nephilim Age as well.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------




...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK