Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

My eyes hurt...

Sometimes the only words are tears. Some sorrows can only be expressed by weeping. Weeping is not like crying; when you smash y our finger with the hammer! But the loss of a loved one, favorite pet, or parting ways of lovers... weeping is deep, moaning, soulful crys. Like certain undeniable smells, weeping is an unmistakable, heart wrenching sound. Bothersome when you yourself weep, overpoweringly humbling to hear it from those close to you.

My eyes hurt, my chest is sore, and words fail to do even the slightest justice to the emotions of moarning ones pain through weeping. I feel happy for those who have never wept; yet, as death enters all of our lives at one time or another - we all weep...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with onceinlove this post indeed was very touching. U've expressed these words beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad to know that you are weeping. Sad, but not surprised. You always project a calm, confident, facade but you carry so much weight on your shoulders. I've seen you offer but never ask, give but never take, and put the needs of the many before the needs of the few (or the one.) Just remember that you can't do it alone. I have been and always shall be your friend. Call me.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK