Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Dreaming...


Sometimes I feel very foolish in sharing some of my dreams, or goals. I've shared with several folks my desire of going into the Nursing field, but it seems difficult - for some reason- to get my funding situation worked out. Then, since I'm not in the course yet, when asked about how I'm doing, I feel like I'm going out-of-my way to develope excuses. I'm still striving to get into the Nursing program - just taking forever to get back into college, and knocking out the pre requirements. First step is funding. Looks like I may be doing some rescheduling, and getting a transfer at work. So that'll go along ways to opening up a Monday through Friday window for classes.

Thank you all for your encouraged support. I'm writing again, for myself, it really does seem to help, as opposed to not getting any of those 'random thoughts' out of my cluttered head. No, I think I'll just keep this same site and polish it up a bit, instead of moving on elsewhere.

To Dream is to live in the hopes of something better to come; I have many dreams, as I know many of you do as well...

1 comment:

  1. Sharing dreams are OK as long as said dreams don't contain legally actionable content. that's a lesson I'd rather not have learned.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK