Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

No Coffee

You'd all be proud of me - I've had no coffee today, and no extra sugar, AND no jittering sleepyness - feels weird - being clean. Man I need a cup to wake up with right now. I haven't smoked my pipe in quiet awhile either - what's up with that!

Ah the early morning light is pouring in through the upstairs window flooding the appartment with a false sence of warmth; it was very cool when the dogs when out for thier ritual visits.

Well our outing yesterday left me a bit down trodden but I guess you can't be King of the world everyday or expect a winner the first time around in starting a small bussiness, 'eh?

1 comment:

  1. Do not deny yourself coffee, the essence of modernity.
    Were there no coffee, how would we differentiate ourselves from the apes?

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK