Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The Journey

My brother-in-law, Michael, is an impatient sort. He seems to think that just because he's got a niftty idea - with the game - we should be producing them and making money hand over fist by now. I've shared with him that a thousand goals have to be achieved first: actually handcrafting the pieces, making the individual aspects of the game, designing and producing even the box, patents, copyrights, trademarks, license fees, opening the bank account, yada yada blah blah - a zillion things have to fall into place way before we can even think of bying those little umbrella drinks yet.
I'm excited about the Journey, it's still a fun hobby, and artistic venture in the making for me; several goals have to be met, and then before we know it the machine of the business will be eating us up, and it wont be fun anymore.
My out look on life is that every mundane experience is only a foreshaowed teacher of greater and more diverse things to accomplish in our lives. I wish the big bucks were rolling in too; however, we've not even bought a horse to get in front of the cart.

1 comment:

  1. It DOES look exciting! Not much of a gamer, I, but it catches the imagination nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK