Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

VIDEO: Meet Our Game PLAYERS

Here, we are in Game Play, meaning no distractions are allowed; everyone is to stay in "Character".

DM-ing is taken very serious during Game Play. We are the gods of the Campaign; if there are any deveations from the canon, then our word is gospel. We're not jerks, it's just the way it is; a standard has to be set and followed, even when Chaos, Magics, and the Impossible is the Order of the day. It's all in agreed upon fun! Several breaks, a meal enjoyed, and plenty of laughs to go around - wishing you were here!

Review my Videos

3 comments:

  1. Good Job! Very effective use of music with your editing. I liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Thanks, After seeing all your great work I'll take this as a great compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually try to do full immersion, except in RealTime, myself.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK