Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The NEXT BLOG Over

Way back when I first started BLOGGING (Web Log), I use to surf through and find interesting ones. First off they have to have the "Next Blog" option button in the top banner, catch and hold my interest somehow for more than a few moments; and (not always) but hopefully be in English [all I can read, sorry]. Who knows the Blogs I over look today my catch my attention tomorrow.
   This might even be a "NEXT BLOG" Tuesday kinda posting for me, LOL. Here are 3:

Clicking the NEXT BLOG and I found some really interesting ones...


CLEARLY VINTAGE
Love Vintage stuff and it just got my eclectic attention!

Hanoi Daily Photos
I loved the black background and how the brilliant colors of the sharp fotos pulled me in!!!
 
 "I am only a trainee here" Caught my eye!
 
...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK