Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

GOD?

Where's GOD when you need him? Seems the moral rights are more than willing to be the conscience of God when they feel you've steped out of line. God always seems to be arbutray to me - I mean, reguardless of the opinion, the religioninst are quick to give the 'thou shall nots.' Instead of the overwhelming negativites of religionist why not think outside the small mindedness of man?

I remember when I was a kid, there was this certain house on the way to school. The front lawn was crubed with a stonewall - I swear remembering it came shoulder high. Funny thing is, years later I had the chance of visiting the old homestead; that wall barely came up to my waist. I think I change, I grew up.

My point is, I think we change, our prepectives, taste and opinions in life grow, mature or just change over time. Look at the way science, and cultures have changed over the thousands of years. Even, nature has evolved from its original design.

Yes... I belive in a Grand Designer; however, I think it's very foolish and small minded of us as frail creatures to belittle one another in forcing others to subscrib to some standard of rules of what GOD is, and what GOD is not. I think - not only is GOD bigger than the box, but I think even the box is beyond "him."

"Him" how silly we are to genderize Deity. I "feel"Deity is beyond our limited concepts, and we should not be so eager to judge others because their lables don't match our own. It's been said, (by the apostle Paul), " When I was a child I thought as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things." When will we ever grow up.

I still question things; I was once trained as a child to lable wrong, is that wrong to question? My Dad taught me, "If you don't ask questions, son, you'll never learn." Why is the sky blue? Why do we have to go anywhere - when we die? Who made God? Are we the only planet with life? Do others in the universe have a God concept?

Where's God when you need him? Where was God during the tsumani, on 9-11, and when I needed him most?...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK