Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Inspiration

To be fully given over to - whatever it is - that drive, and purposed filled goal; that, first thing in the morning thought, and the last before your head hits the pillow. That's the drive to be manifested.

I resently purchased and viewed the film, The Whole Wide World; a memoir about Robert E. Howard. The story, the actors and their words were so packed with inspiration. A dear friend of mine, Tehuti, has a photo of himself standing outside the Howard home, with the 'spirit' of REH beside him. That picture has been my computer's wallpaper for awhile now. It personifies my inspiration. To be a writer. If I publish nothing at all, I at least wish the world to have The Nephilim Age, because in it lies my heart and soul. A journey of fulfilling an inspired driven life.

There are moments and glimses in everyone's life where each of us have had an epiphany, a vision of simple clarity where everything make sence. That's what I wish to capture in my story; yet how the mundane world changes and pulls us into its confusion for other priorites. Struggling for purpose. "Living" has been the hardest thing for me, as an individual, to do. Suicide, doom and gloom, and the wearing down of myself in order to be flexable and caring of others has always been a strugle to win; though the winning is rewarding, the struggle is real, and on going.

To those who know, and read-between-the-lines of my stroy; they are my inspiration and many thanks go to them. Weather it gets published or not, the writing does me good.


No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK