Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Dragging...



I hav got to give up my caffene addiction; gesssh!

Man I'm dragging along as though I've been running forever. I didn't really start drinking coffee til I went on the weekend shift, about a year ago. Sixteen hours arn't too bad, but followed up with another sixteen and you're looking for tooth picks to prop up the 'ol eye lids after awhile.

To me life is lived at home. I mean, most folks seem to be running about working themselves to death - work is everything. I've been in three religions, lived in various places, had several jobs, and my share of cars. At times it's very difficult to remember a time before my wife and daughter came along; they're my life, not the trapings and things to do. My hermit, hobbit hole under the hill of security, is where I find refuge and solace.

Sometimes ... the mind wanders, then I realize its just the coffee. Where is that nineth cup anyway?

3 comments:

  1. Lucky me, I seldom drink coffee... and at times when I do, it give me stomach upset so bad!

    A little is not bad, but 9 cups.... ermm u r addicted to caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, funny thing is it's only ON the weekends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee ,like good pipe weed, is a thing of joy. It should be treated as a spice,used in moderation ad savored for the wonderousness it can bring.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK