Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Story Boarding with Photoshop...

Sometime ago, a (now former) co-worker, Tookong, gave me Photoshop{ "his purchased copy of"- Lord forbid anyone think "of a pirated copy", you can show death and gorey images, and graphicly detailed images of Sex acts, but hey folks let's not talk of pirated software or talk ill of our employers, least leaning ears hear!} ; and I've been like a kid with a new toy, enjoying it ever since. Yes, I have to admit I surf the web stealing pictures from various sites. I've forgotten exactly which sites they've all come from, but the thing about compositing photographs is that the end results are new pictures unrecognizable from their original beginnings.

I usually sketch, or draw ideas from my story; yet with PS, the images seem to birth new details drawing me deeper into my tale than before. So, is my hope of drawing my readers, and surfers into actually reading
The Nephilim Age. Please feel free to leave any comments or sugestions to better improve the story. . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. We talked about bullets today. I may have misunderstood you. The little green right-arrowed bullets are a part of the template I chose. Is that what you were asking? Hello? [taps microphone] Is this thing on?

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK