Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

My Resolution for the New Year...


I don't usually go in for the New Year's Resolution bit, though this year I have set a few that I wish to follow through on.

One is to stop making excuses and follow through on things; and guard what "power words" I put out there. Another is to develop my writing skills. Foremost, is to follow through on writing to my brother in Indiana. Though we have never been close, and are in fact more oppisite than one could imagine I do want to develop a relationship that has been needing some attention for quiet some time. Excues for not doing so have come too easily in the past. The past is in fact, in the past. . .


2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with your blog... especially the piano tune... so sad. I couldn't help but feel saddened for your loss... I do hope you find Oggie.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK