Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

BIBLE TRIVIA SUNDAY


YEARS ago our family use to play this card board game.  I thought I would post pictures; Questions on Facebook (and here); and give the "Answers" here.  This would be my New Thang on Facebook SUNDAYS haha. So I hope you all enjoy the Share!!! Feel free to leave comments!! The posted cards were randomly chosen from out of the box and numbered years ago. HAVE FUN!!!
   You can "refresh" this page, or look on the side bar links:
wh = white cards "easy"
bl = blue cards "difficult"
.........................................................
OT   = Old Testament
HG  = History and Geography
P      = Prophets and Prophecy 
N      = Names
LNS = Letters, Name, Sequence
NT   = New Testament
W     = Wisdom
........................................................

My sharing this is not to be preachy or change your religion! I love it, it's my Blog and I'm just sharing!

FACEBOOK readers, have fun!!!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK