Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

HUMBLED SNOW bear


I'm tired. Got my 7 days of 16 hour limit; but they keep raising the "limit" day by day. Be nice if they treat staff a little better. Retention is better than Orientation. $9,000.oo a month is spent on just 1 employee being hired and trained and yet within three to five months the class of 120 people is already gone. What's wrong with The STATE SCHOOL? Leadership, not treating staff with respect, double-standards being exemplified, lack of communication. I hear "we don't get paid enough" - I disagree with that; I believe the desire to matter and eagerness to sever and make a difference in people's lives is being crushed by a bureaucratic system of uncaring pawns.
What I just said I openly and vocally declare at work also, and all my fellow co-workers and former peers hear this kind of talk all the time. What can be done? I make a difference. In my small circle of influence even in my lone, satellite person. A staff came up to me tonight. Asked for info of what to do with some documentation; after looking over the paperwork I encouragingly pointed out a few details. Just as the staff turned to go, turned back to me and said, "Mr. Snow thank you for going out of your way to help me. You treat us with respect and easily share your experience and wisdom, and I just wanted to say I really do appreciate you."
*sigh* i tried my best to get a thank you and you're welcome out... with out showing my tearing eyes.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK