Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

My Pill Journey: *6

223


   ** My Pill Journey; Guess I will start on day 6 crafting my thoughts here.
   This is day six into my Lithium journey.  I started taking two 300 milligram tablets of Lithium yesterday, and I took two this morning.  I called yesterday for a little clarification but the Nurse at my doctor's office never returned my call.  I am suppose to begin taking four tablets tomorrow, Monday.

   HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Okay. But how much is really the medication and how is my over worrisome active imagination; can't say.  Hyper-sensitively reading into everything. Feel I'm driving myself nuts trying not to go nuts. I know I need to just take it as it comes. Stressed.  Never taken meds before.  Never taken meds as powerful and "damaging" as this before either.  Physically (Day 6): I'm alright.  My stomachs rumbling; nervous about all this or just hungry? Coffee.  Not much of a breakfast person; had a banana with my two pills.  Seems like even that is changing.
  Starting on September 1st, with my new job as a Rehab Tech II, (a Supervisor at Life Skills workshop); the hours will be more stable: 8:oo AM to 5:oo PM.  My time for taking my med can at least be better regulated that's for sure now.  Funny, how we call them the "Pro-Staff" those who work in offices and have "regular hours".  Weird, thinking that I myself have become one of them; a "Professional Staff Member".  Strange how my job evolved into becoming my "career".

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK