Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

My Sister (2) UPDATE

UPDATE
REQUESTING PRAYER:
(2)
IN THE NEXT few days they are to do a brain biopsy on my sister to try and determine why she is having so many falls in the first place. Cindy has had many surgeries and health issues over the last few years and this resent situation is the most challenging.
GOD IS GOOD, amazing and wonderful; all our strength and courage is always reliant upon Him, alone we are too frail and weak. Yes it's scary news but life is scary. Thank you for your continued prayers and concerns.
............................................................
(1)
GOD IS GOOD, no matter our situations. My sister, Cynthia Gutkowski continues recuperating in the hospital in Abilene. She's had serious health issues for many years; two hip replacement surgeries for starters. After a resent serious fall and continued headache she was admitted.
My nephew contacted me with: ""They admitted her and later found multiple lesions on her brain. They don't know where they came from or what caused them yet. She was in ICU yesterday but got released to a regular room today. She is able to speak more, but she still seems exhausted. We're basically waiting for a neurologist to decide how to proceed. But I will keep you posted as I know more.""

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK