Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

BACK ONLINE. .

It's good to be back to my computer/ internet addition. My computer power supply went out and I took it back to be replaced. After a few days the part finally came in; a defective part that is, and then I had to wait a few more days. Finally, another defective part arrived - staying off their pissed customer they finally did what they should have done in the first place; take a part off the shelf in house to replace my in warranty part.

So... I', finally, finally back on line. Visiting a few other sites I've noticed the world's not fallen apart without me as much as my addition, maybe I should give up coffee.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I was ready to be all upset with you. I was right with you, man, but you had to go and be funny! LOL. I'm glad you're back online.

    I don't like it when they pretend to be smarter than the average COLLEGE EDUCATED person! LOL.

    Let me take that back. That doesn't mean a thing. (college) Let's just say a computer programmer, okay? Used to be, ain't no more, if you tell anyone-I'll deny it! Besides, my degree is lost. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. As a fellow addict I know how bad the withdrawal symptons are.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK