Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

IT'S A GIRL !!!

At 7:46 am Thursday morning, 14 April 2005; Savanna Alise Garza-Snow entered the world to forever change our lives! Eight pounds and seven oz., looking ever so much like her beaming father, James; Congradulations boy, you two did well! Jokingly I have been called 'grandpaw,' but now it's an admirable title I proudly wear with a smile. My daughter could do no wrong today; Savanna looked as precious and a crowing glory as much as Elizabeth was first in our eyes.

The Wheel turns, and with each new generation another stran is woven into the faberic of humainity. I feel as though my own small part is completed with the beautiful arrival my our delightful grand-daughter; grand beyond compare to the outpouring of love and welcome she has recieved on her "Birth-day." Seeing my own daughter born was exciting and wonderful; yet, seeing her child - a blessing. Is that not the "meaning" of life? To make our lives meaningful, to not just produce and die but live long enough to witness that new life create a new experience in its own likeness? Certainly!

May all those who read this know that our family is truely happy. Peace, love and comfort of a warm heart is not just in talking but in sharing; I've come full circle in life, and blessed to see it. So much of the world at large seems a dank and dark world through the eyes of the news media, but there is still true beauty in the simple things of life, like the birth of a new grandchild...

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you! We've known each other a long time, my friend. I'm glad that I'm able to witness this event in your life. Big kisses to Mama and Grandma, and soft little ones to the new little butterfly.

    Tehuti

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, congratulations are in order today! I too await the arrival of my first grandchild. I DO so hope to have a grandson though!!! My family has girls all the time. It is only suiting that my daughter give the first and only grandson and great-grandson. Best wishes to Elizabeth and James. May the joys of parenthood always bring you happiness.

    Sincerely,

    Druglady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.May she fill your life with a lot of joy

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK