Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

OUR Wedding Anniversary, 23!

"A Date, which will live - in Infamy!"

April 17, 1982 - twenty three years ago my wife and I were married. The struggles to get to that point, and the many struggles since have been momentious; yet, not without great reward. I am frustrated with the desire of wanting to re-do so many of my failing moments in my life; but I have no regrets of saying "I do."

I find it very, very difficult at time to recall the time when she was not a part of my life. For it seems my life only began when she arrived, brightening every moment since. All my best adult achievements or mile stone experiences seem to have her as my point of inspiration, or motivation. Not day goes by that Alice Irene is not a constant reason for me wanting to be better than who I was the day before.

Happy Anniversary, dear, my one hope is - that I've at least made you as happy as you've made me. I love you more, than feble words could even begin to express. May we be granted another year; that I can strive to repay the joy you've broght me these many years.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to the two of you. I hope you know you have set a wonderful example for a couple of struggling friends...Here's to one more year with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really beautiful! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was poetically beautiful. Very sweet, also. Happy Anniversary to the both of you, and may it be another 23 years! lol.

    Thank you for stopping by and linking me. I hope to keep all informed. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a truly great day and may the next 23 years be just as fulfilling

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK