Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

"Memoirs of a Couch Potato"

After a few months of watching me peck away in my geeky Lab; my daughter "TemptationWillow," has begun her own Live Journal ( ahem.. sorry, can I use the name of another station here?) Shooo, what tha heck!


I find it neat - yeah, a little creepy too, I guess - to see the inner workings of her mind. Though I am thrilled that she's beginning to write, and finding an outlet for self expression; for herself.

I am very, very proud of my daughter. In some ways we are very much alike; yet, in the most awesome of ways we are vastly different. She has such an inner strength, and aura about her that, quiet frankly I never had at her age. Brass, bold, and so stongwilled; though proud, she almost scares me at times. Because her mother has been such an integral role model in her life, and even now they seem inseperable; I have all the upmost confidence that she will make a great mother. Hey, with her mother's intellengence, and my ahem - good looks and charm, Liz is bound to do well!

Blessings, is what she's been in both our lives...

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to know a man of your standing actually take an interest in my blog. thank you.

    i went through your other webpage... its nice.

    keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK