Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The Pope Dies. . .

I am by no means Catholic; however, that does not mean my heart does not go out for his loss. I admired the Pope for his consistancy. Amid such drastic changes in the world which we live; to be such a staunch ultra conservitive and remain firm to so many "anti-s" in a world that's become so "pro" anything, well, that's amazing courage.

He praised peace, and was a champion for the poor. He was even against many of the staunchly moralistic spoutings of our present President W. I remember 1978 when he became John Paul II, and I'll remember where I was when I heard his died; and I'll remember the many changes I've gone through and remember a man who stood his ground. Wonder how much ground we've given up, where he contiuned to remain firm?

Blessings to such an example of moral consistancy!

3 comments:

  1. Likewise Im no Catholic, but I think the Pope was a man worth admiring. The true character of a man is known amidst conflict n confusion n he proved himself the true measure of a man. He was gentle yet firm in his beliefs. Furthermore, he showed tolerance for all ppl irrespective of race, colour, creed. He was truly a leader, who will be immensedly missed esp since this world needs leaders like him who can uphold the concept of humanity. May God bless his soul. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree ur viewpoint.
    but as you already saw in my blogpage, there are many who dont care abt him and his death.
    i aint a catholic. but i respect him a lot and admire his contributions towards peace.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK