Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

MOVING IN A YEAR:

Since we're moving in a year and I will be doing the move by myself; I'm basically starting to pack up now. Just a few little things here and there; glasses in a cabinet, odds and ends in tucked away shelves, books and things not used on a daily bases. I'm also throwing a few collected items in the boxes as I go along packing; such as some paper goods (toilet paper and paper towels, cup of soups, a few cans here and there tossed into a box here and there. The idea being; when in a year "the unpacking" begins then hopefully we wont need a lot of grocery items - thus, saving a little money after we move. My intent is to make the move easier and the move-in "surprises" ease the stress of a new environment. At this point, still not sure of the location where we'll be moving to. Just looking forward to a nice change.
===========================

HERE is just one of many we are looking into at this time
===========================
Apartment Finder

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK