Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Tap, tap, tap...

Yep this thing is on.

I like dropping things here as a note to self, comments, ideas, events ot "stuff".. I've tried journaling; but that only seems to last a week at the most.  I get easily distracted or disinterested.  If I retired I don't things would go well without some sort of daily structure or purpose for the day.  It would be great not having to work but the routine and demand of attendence would not be there if I have no job.

I have many things to do.  House work, laundry, walk the dogs, care of Lady Snow, go to work (and all the fun experienced there).  There are things I "like"  to do; but writting short stories, editing on my four novels and artwork.

my mind is wondering...
the grand kids are over this weekend; lunch, Going to a Movie, then shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK