Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!

Today is my wife's 42nd Birthday; wow - I still see her as that young little chickadee. I remember the first time I ever laid eyes on her. It was a week after my eighteenth birthady.

I used to live in Brownwood, Texas, the burial place of CONAN's creator, R.E. Howard; we use to go out to his grave site and pour a libation of Lone Star Beer to honor his good 'ol days of adventure. A friend mentioned that his sister was coming up for another summer visit. I jokingly remarked that I sure hope she looked nothing like him.

As the guys came by to pick me up; I hoped in the back of the pick up truck - there she was! I couldn't take my eyes off her. Twenty-three years later there are moments like the years have never gone by.

You can probably guess from all the pictures on my site that I looove women; oh yes, their compassion, boldness, beauty, wit and charm - by all these years later- with all the mundane worries and concerns, and difficulties - my Alice has remained my Universal constant and purpose for carring on. So Happy Birthday day dear, I love you...

2 comments:


FACEBOOK