Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Magick Lives



click picture to enlarge

Many people come into our lives; only after we have seemingly moved on to other aspects of our maturing self can we, through reflection, devise and reason them being there. The Elodreen, (half elf- half deer) were such for me. A collage of various influences who despenced Truth, enlightening me at various points along my journey in life.

I wish I could thank each and everyone of them for their role. Sadly most I've forgotten their names, or their influence, but I know deep in who I am the other ripples caused things to grow and the changes overall have been positive ones.

Like the manger of the fast food resturant who doggedly drove us to better sales, prepared me to face the drill sargent back in basic, who laid the groundwork for the regimental dorm director at the state school; all who encournged me to be better than who I was the day before - a better example to my daughter. Now, I'm learning how to be a grandfather to another generation. My precious little Savannah has so many lessons to learn, it's going to be another exciting phase of life to witness; as the wheel turns...

4 comments:

  1. man I've been reading a lot of poetic posts lately...this is one of them...beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for passing thru ......

    Will drop by here too... whenever I can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.People leave marks on our lives by doing even the simplest of things

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK